Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Trail Mix

I have a bake sale coming up and really wanted to make a trail mix. It sounded so fitting with the season to do a fall mix. So I started to think of what I wanted to include in it. It didn't take long to figure out what I wanted and I have to admit, it is one of the best I have ever had!



4 cups Golden Grahams
2 cups Peanut Butter Crunch
2 cups Pretzels
1 cup Reeces Pieces
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1 cup Peanuts
1 oz White Chocolate Baking Bar
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Powder Sugar

Mix Golden Grahams, Peanut Butter Crunch, Reeces Pieces,
Chocolate Chips, and Peanuts together.

In a small bowl, microwave Coconut Oil and White Chocolate
for about a minute and a half, stirring once until melted. Pour
over dry mixture. Stir to coat.

Sprinkle with Powder Sugar, stirring once again to coat.
Spread onto baking sheet or wax paper to dry.

Store in air tight container.





This makes approximately 12 cups of trail mix. My husband couldn't stop eating it! Such a yummy treat!

  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment