Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas | 2015

Christmas this year was simply WONDERFUL! What a difference staying home makes! This year we Nick got off at 2 pm the earliest EVER, we went to my mom and dads, went to Christmas Eve service {which was just a mile down the road} and went back to my parents to do gifts with the kids. Here are the kids all dressed and ready to go:



Christmas Eve the kids opened Christmas Jammies and a Christmas movie from us at my mom and dads. It happened to make it easier when it was late and we were going home {around the corner right behind them}. We decided this year to sleep under the tree. It was a lot of fun and a great idea, but, an air mattress is a must for next year. We have one, we were just too lazy to air it up. Here Wyatt is waiting for sis to get up.




Nick spent a lot of time prior to Christmas fixing up my old doll house for Josie for her Christmas present. We also furnished it with new room sets. 





Wyatt wanted a globe SO bad. He is into ALL things S C I E N C E ! So, he got some geology, chemistry, and geography related gifts. He was happy. 



After opening up prezzies we got dressed, I made breakfast, and relaxed until my family showed up for dinner. We of course had to make a cake for Jesus, after all we were celebrating His birthday! Of course this is a picture of it before I accidentally unknowingly marred it while trying to take my bread out of the bread-maker pan. Yeah, don't ask.


What a merry Christmas we had!

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15



No comments:

Post a Comment