Thursday, January 19, 2012

Expecting!

We have been waiting for a long time for us to finally have another baby. Our son will be turning four, so I guess it is about time! We are so EXCITED!

I have been feeling great! I am 21 weeks along now and doing very well. I had a couple days of nausea in the first trimester, but I am happy to say that is it! {Yes, I know, I am one of the lucky ones and I appreciate that.} I LOVE being pregnant!

Last week we had our ultrasounds! {No, we did not find out the sex of the baby. Looking forward to the surprise!}






Baby is healthy and very comfortable in it's rather cramped quarters. I am feeling more and more movement, although, I have been the only one to be able to feel it so far. I can't wait until my husband and son will be able to feel the kicks too!

It is truly miraculous what God can do! Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment