Saturday, January 28, 2012

Homemade Soap Scum Remover



Well, thanks to Pinterest, I have found an amazingly simple recipe for homemade soap scum remover! It is free of all those harsh chemicals that you don't want to breathe normally let alone while pregnant! The only two ingredients you will need is blue liguid Dawn dish detergent and white vinegar!




The recipe that I found at  http://www.lifecraftsandwhatever.blogspot.com/ calls for 1 cup vinegar microwaved for 2 minutes and then add 1 cup Dawn to spay bottle. I didn't need that much so I just mixed equal parts to get the amount that I thought I would use. Obviously if you use less, then you should also decrease the microwave time as well.

Spray on your shower walls and tub and let sit for a couple hours and then sponge off! It is so simple and it works extremely well! I would highly recommend that you try it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment