Monday, May 14, 2012

Working on My Green Thumb

Well we are going to try it again. We didn't have much luck last year growing ANYTHING, but I am not going to give up! We have the poorest soil imaginable. No really, in some spots we can't even grow moss! But, I am hopeful, since the flowers I planted last fall have come up. That has to be a good sign!

 This time to save money I decided to buy seeds instead of the plants, and started them inside. I used yogurt cups for my seed starters!













And so far we are growing!!! I am very excited since I don't exactly have the greenest of thumbs. I love to garden despite all my short falls! We planted sunflower seeds outside, and will be planting pumpkin seeds too. I hope this year we will have some pull through for us!

I have been doing much better with my inside plants too. I am happy to say the fatality rate has decreased drastically! I even have plants that have new growth on them! Oh happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment