Monday, September 15, 2014

Blast from the Past

I came across one of those weird, "I'm not sure why I'm saving these." type things today. Wonder what it was? Oh, you know, just my baby teeth I have lost over the years. Yep. I have them all. My mom saved them. Some of them are kind of endearing, with what I wrote on the outside of the envelopes. I figured I would archive these on here, that way I won't feel so guilty when I throw them away. I mean really, what will I ever do with them?









My first tooth was lost in 1988. Awwwweeee... I know I was asking for lots of money for these teeth of mine, but I think I got a dollar for every tooth.

Funny thing is my mom saved all our teeth. Wyatt has lost two, and I lost them both! Oh well, we don't do the tooth fairy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment