Wednesday, March 14, 2012

28 Weeks!

Well, we are now at 28 weeks, in our 3rd Trimester, and 7 months along now! On Friday we had our doctors appointment and it went very well. Heart beat of the baby is VERY strong which is great! Wyatt got to hold their little device while we listened to it. I think he felt pretty important!

I also had to do my Glucose test. I wasn't really looking forward to it as I remember how awful it was last time. Instead of orange, however, I chose lime. MUCH better! It wasn't that bad at all. What was worse was getting my blood drawn. The phlebotomis was super nice, but did not have a light touch at all! OUCH! Of course for Wyatt's sake, I didn't even flinch. Then I got a shot in the same arm just further north for the vaccine to prevent Whopping Cough. Yeah, that hurt too. Especially the next day.



{The good stuff}
 
I felt good leaving the doctors office having received some good comments my last two visits. The first was in Saginaw for our ultrasound, the doctor actually thanked me for being thin! HA! Okay, your welcome? Then Friday the intern doctor who seen us with our regular doctor told me I was the first she has seen since she has been there who didn't have stretch marks. Wow! I don't know how long she had been there, maybe only a few minutes, but hey, I'll take it! 




 

Baby is kicking like crazy, especially under the ribs. It is a lot of  fun to sit on the couch at night and just watch all the activity! I have been having a lot weird dreams lately and still pretty tired. I haven't really been able to make it to 10pm let alone finish a movie, I always end up asleep on the couch! Overall I am feeling great.  








No comments:

Post a Comment